So I thought I would go and take some pictures of my kids for my wall, but it turns out I need a new camera for pics that good, they are all different colors, irritating. But I have some fun pics I thought I would post. Elli is 5 months now. She is becoming so much fun, and so cute! These turned out so cute, she was my easiest this time, and I thought she would be my hardest. The hat and quilt are made by my cousin Amanda, she sells them. I'll take a better picture and post it later so you can see how adorable it is.
This is Elli looking at her dad, she is the first nursing baby I've had that is a daddy's girl. He is thrilled, can you see the look of adoration on her face?
Liv, normally so hard to take pics of, was easy. Too bad her hair needs some serious help. I had another pic of her but every time I tried to stick it on blogger dumped it. Whatever...
This is Spencer after rolling DJs balls accidentally down the hill and into the lake. Guilt was killing him at this moment and this was the best I could get of him. Well, the one to the right isn't so bad...



0 comments:
Post a Comment