So, Katie's birthday was about 6 months ago, but since I did everybody else, I felt like I had to do her so she wasn't left out. And than I realized, I am a horrible picture taker! I have lots of pics, but not good ones. Plus, I lost all the hospital pics, which I am still a little frustrated about. My mom actually bought us an external hard drive for Christmas a couple of years ago after I lost a whole years worth of pictures, and it has saved many pictures over the last couple of years through several crashes from fickle computers, but for some reason, those just didn't get on there. So anyway, enjoy the pics, and maybe I'll have Duane come update this later, because I have not an ounce of creativity flowing in me, hence the late blog entry.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Our newest favorite child, Katie
Posted by DESOK HESS at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment