In other news the kids and Jill had a fun time baking their first loaves of bread from scratch.
Emily looks just thrilled as she pitty pats her dough, filled with anticipation as to how her first attempt at baking is going to turn out. Will it rise, or will it not!?
Look at me! Heres DJ kneading his dough in a ziplock bag. Both of their breads came out just fine and we all enjoyed eatting them.
Duane started his second go round of AK seminars this weekend and he loves it ( Applied Kinesiology). He is planning on basing his practice on it so PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! Jill is trying to get her Sensaria parties started up again so as to suplument our income. Those student loans dont go very far with a family of 7.
Duane is going to go park cars with some friends from our ward and school. They work for a local vallet service that hire out to private parties. The chip and dales dancers turned him down, though they were really impressed with his dancing skills. They said they hadnt seen moves like that since Chris Farley did his dancing skit with Patrick Swazey on SNL. It turns out they just arent into middleaged men who are a bit out of shape and have more hair on their back then their head. Who'd a thunk!
And most importantly, says Jill, our Katie is finally into her basinet! Yahoo! Up until now she would only sleep in her car seat.



2 comments:
Boy, thats a bummer about the chip and dales, those old ladies sure dont know what they are missing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You will have to try and get a better picture of elder shipley, although I think he looks very intellectual! I dig the glasses. Have you shown him a picture of Karly? I can post one on my blog if he would like to see one. Let me know!
Yes, well, we all have our dreams!! Obviously that post was from Duane. I actually found a picture on Bethany's facebook page after my accidental foray into the world of facebook. I stole it and emailed it to him this morning. I wish I had gotten a better pic, because really he is so cute, even Duane said those pics did not really do him justice, and lets hope he is not reading comments now!
Post a Comment