O.K., so hopefully I will be able to keep up better on this from now on. We had lost a driver on our computer for awhile and couldn't access the internet. Plus, I was looking at Katie yesterday and realized how much she has changed so I thought at the very least I should put up a new picture of Katie! She is the very best baby and smiles most of the time. When she does scream, which is rare, I usually feel like she deserves to. I also couldn't decide which pic I like better so I posted two.
The leaves are starting to turn color and the weather is getting cooler here, so we turned off our air conditioning and took down our pool. My house is 83 degrees today. It just goes to show how much we have acclimated to the weather! Yesterday I wore my son's hoodie that I adopted and than realized it was 80 outside! My kids really miss the pool and I'm too cheap (no, frugal!!) to turn the air conditioning back on, although I have a feeling Duane will be as soon as I start cooking dinner. The weather here can be warm one day and cool the next, in fact one day we woke up to such good weather I sent the kids to school without coats as they were not needed, by noon the weather was dark and stormy and by late afternoon it was snowing, and I heard people at the grocery store commenting on how we had all seasons in one day. That was last fall, so the weather here is just turning to that craziness now. It really is kind of fun, but for now I will post the last of the summer pics.
Emily is just starting her violin this year and is very excited. They give all children (starting in the 3rd grade) who want it free violin in this school district. DJ has been teaching her all his stuff and they have there band all planned out. They are practicing there songs so we can record them and post them here, so stay tuned!
We really lead a boring life which leaves me with not a whole lot to say, but if anyone would like to send me soup and stew recipes for diabetics, feel free! allrecipes.com is my newest addiction and gives us all kind of recipes, but I would love some good easy favorite crockpot recipes, maybe I'll post my favorites!
I give up on picture placement. The website puts them wherever it wants to, and if I try and change them, it rearranges all of them. There must be some reason for this, but I'm not getting it! So enjoy, even it it looks sloppy!
OH, and the picture of Olivia is blurry because it is so warm and muggy in the butterfly house, which is where we were, that the lens was constantly covered in fog!



1 comments:
cute pictures! I am so glad you all are having a good time. I hated being so far from family, however having lived the past two years with family, distance is not always so bad!
Post a Comment