Sorry they all weird, I'm too lazy to fix how my captions came up today, it's all about the pics anyhow.

Always studying...

Spencer after his Nauvoo hike. He still talks about that hike and how much he hated it. It was hard and muddy!

Don't know, they were playing with the camera and I thought this was funny!

Elli was woken up to Katie involving her in a game of dolls.

Katie is scary!

Katie potty trained herself the week she turned two. And than regressed. I hate potty training before 2 1/2! They always regress!

I seem to not have many good pics of Liv, she just doesn't hold still so it is hard to get good ones, but look how cute she is when she does hold still!

Note his shots in the pic below, Duane was so proud!
1 comments:
Elli's face in the game of dolls made my day! That's hilarious
1
Post a Comment