I have to tell you that this is very pic heavy, but since I actually took about 260 pics today, I didn't do too bad! So today I decided we were going to go to the zoo. The weather is perfect, a wonderful, breezy 80 degrees, but than I realized it was St. Patricks day, and apparently here it is HUGE!!! Who knew? Although there was a big parade on Saturday, 350,000 people big, they had another one today, and people were already hitting the bars to celebrate when I was watching the news at 6:00 this morning. Roads were being blocked off, and they were telling people to park in the zoo area of the city. I decided to leave the zoo for another day and I am glad I did! Today was one of the biggest turnouts ever, and it got crazy! So, from what I hear, St Louis is rated #1 in the country for violence, and now I know why, they're all a bunch of drunks!
Instead we went to the park for a few hours, and while I was there I thought I would try and get some pics for my wall since I am long overdue, I don't even have any of Katie, and I am just too cheap to pay someone to do it. Now I remember why, and it wasn't lack of effort. Taking pics of my kids is like trying to catch the wind in a jar, and that might be easier. Emily spent the whole time giving DJ the evil eye for being silly and bugging her, giving me a bunch of angry pics. DJ spends the whole time trying not to look goofy which makes him look, well, goofy! Spencer spends the whole time being goofy for the purpose of looking goofy, and if I could get Liv to EVER hold still, it would be the feat of the year! And Katie, she has discovered that she can move, and she thought the camera was the best thing she had seen all day. So, I don't know what to think of these pics, so you PLEASE let me know which ones you like best, but I may just have to go and do retakes, because although some of them I love, there really isn't a whole lot to choose from, amazing after 260 shots! What did people DO before digital? I happen to love this pic, definitely one of my faves, but not for the wall!
So those are my pictures for the day. What do you think? Should I redo them, which ones do you like? You must leave a comment and let me know!!!



1 comments:
I like a lot of them! I think I like the ones of the kids goofing around the most because it really captures their personality at that age. So I would go for personality over perfection! Just my opinion though!
Post a Comment